Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Cheesy Pasta

**This pasta was good for how simple it was. I don't really like too simple of dishes because they are kind of bland, but this one was good. I have NEVER been a fan of Campbells Cheddar Cheese soup, and this recipe called for that, but I changed it to the Pepper Jack soup. Next time, I would probably just go to the chip aisle and buy a bottle of Nacho Cheese sauce because those always taste good.**

*I halfed this recipe and it served the 4 of us easily with some left over.*

Cheesy Pasta
1 16oz pasta of your choice. Penne, Mostaccioli, Spiral, I used Radiatore
1 1/2 lbs ground beef
1 16oz jar spaghetti sauce
1 can Campbells soup "Southwest Style Pepper Jack"
1 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp dried italian seasoning
3 cups mozarella cheese, divided

Cook pasta according to directions. In medium skillet, brown the ground beef and drain. Add the spaghetti sauce, soup, black pepper and italian seasoning. When pasta is ready, add to the spaghetti sauce mixture with 1 1/2 cups of cheese. Stir to combine. Add the remaining cheese to the top. Serve.

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Goood reading this post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails