Thursday, January 20, 2011

No Bake Cheesecake

**This is a recipe that my mom would make growing up. I love cheesecake, and I love how this is so so simple.**

No Bake Cheesecake

1 box Honey Maid graham cracker crumbs
**Follow the recipe on the back of the box for crust. You will need sugar and butter/margarine. I tripled the recipe, and put it in a 9x13 and did not bake it. You could also use 2 9" pie dishes.


2 8oz cream cheese
2/3 cup sugar
1 cup sour cream
2 tsp vanilla
8oz cool whip

Cream the cream cheese and sugar together. Blend in the sour cream and vanilla. When the mixture is mixed together well, fold in the cool whip. Pour into your 9x13 dish and chill for at least an hour before serving.

**The sauce on the top is a fresh blackberry puree mixed with a raspberry cake filling. I used half of a can of raspberry cake filling, and then I blended up about a cup of blackberries and added it to the raspberry cake filling. It was yummy!

3 comments:

Amy said...

No bake? of course that is really simple and easy. I love recipe like this...whenever I'm craving for good desserts and too lazy to go through the "trouble". hehehe...yeah, I get lazy in the kitchen quite often.

Amy
http://utry.it

Amy said...

Hi again...I'm hosting the Culinary Smackdown Battle for March--the theme is Cookies. Would you like to join in for the fun? It doesn' have to be a new post on your blog. You can pick your favorite cookie from your previous post too. All you have to do is link up your cookie creation. I have some great prizes waiting. Hope to see your entry soon!

Amy
http://utry.it/2011/03/culinary-smackdown-battlecookies.html

Lisa said...

Mmm, sounds like a great way to have a delicious dessert in no time at all. Thanks for linking this up to Sweets for a Saturday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails