Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Cranberry & Rosemary Chicken

**This is a recipe from a womens night activity we had, then my friend Brooke shared it with me the other day and reminded me of having it at church. My family thought this recipe was OK. My daughter said to use less rosemary and maybe she would like it better. I thought it was worth posting because it is easy and some people may have more appeal to these ingredients than we did.**

Cranberry & Rosemary Chicken
5 Chicken Breast (4oz size)
1 16oz whole cranberry sauce
8oz french salad dressing
1 packet dry onion soup mix
1 1/2 TB dried rosemary (my family said they would like less)

Put chicken breasts in the crock pot. In a seperate bowl, add all other ingredients and mix until all is blended together. Pour over chicken. Cook on low for 5 hours. Shred chicken. Serve over rice.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails