Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Marshmallow & Chocolate Chip Topped Brownies



Ooey-gooey marshmallow & chocolate chip topped brownies?!? Yes, please!!  :)

This is a quick-n-easy upgrade for your favorite brownie recipe.  To be totally honest, I'm a brownies-from-a-box kinda girl.  Not that I can't make from-scratch brownies!  But usually, I'm wanting a treat in a hurry & the box is only $1 minus my coupon & I just don't have the patience... Sound familiar?

Anyway - quick & easy, delicious, ooey AND gooey!  YUMMM!!


Marshmallow & Chocolate Chip Topped Brownies
Makes 1 9x13" pan

1 recipe of your favorite brownies
2 cups mini-marshmallows
1/2 cup chocolate chips

NOTE:  I would recommend lining your pan with non-stick foil or buttered parchment paper so the marshmallows don't stick to the pan.  I didn't remember this step in the photos.  I regretted it.

Bake your favorite recipe for brownies.

5 minutes before they're done, remove them from the oven.  Sprinkle marshmallows & chocolate chips on top.  Add extra if you want.  :)  Try not to eat any...

Put pan back in oven for 5-10 minutes or until the marshmallows have puffed up & turned golden brown.

Allow to cool slightly, cut & serve.

Accept compliments graciously.  ;)



NOTE:  These are hard to cut!  Use a heated, sharp knife (heat by holding the blade under hot running water) and wipe the blade between cuts.  Pretty much plan on losing your first one... but you can eat it to save everyone else from the pitiful crumbliness of it.  You're a giver, right?

ENJOY!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails