Sunday, November 2, 2008

Turtle Pumpkin Pie

I realize this isn't dinner but I also saw other desserts posted so I decided I should add this. I made this for a family dinner today and several people asked for the recipe. In my book, that means it's good.
1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. caramel ice cream topping, divided
1 Graham cracker pie crust
1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp. Pecan Pieces, divided
1 cup cold milk
2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed, divided

Pour 1/4 cup caramel topping into crust; sprinkle with 1/2 cup pecans. Beat milk, pudding mixes, pumpkin and spices with whisk until blended. Stir in 1-1/2 cups Cool Whip. Spread into crust. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Top with remaining Cool Whip, caramel topping and pecans just before serving.

Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 1 hr 15 min
Makes: 10 servings

Recipe and photo courtesy of Kraft Foods

1 comment:

Janis said...

Oh my gosh! This looks delicious. I can't wait to try to try it out

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails