Warm & gooey, buttery & flaky - these are truly dangerous! And SUPER easy!
Whipped some up for the kids as they came home from school. We liked them so much, I made some more after dinner. They were gone in a flash!
Chocolate Chip Croissants
1 pkg (8 count) refrigerated ready-to-bake crescent rolls
Clear sugar sprinkles, if desired
- Preheat oven to 375*F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- Open & unroll all 8 crescent rolls. Place 10-15 chocolate chips on the widest part of the dough triangle. Carefully roll up crescent roll, rolling from widest part to tip. (see picture above)
- You can sprinkle these with candied sugar before baking, if desired. There's no taste difference, but they're pretty. :)
- Place about 2 inches apart on baking sheet.
- Bake 12-14 minutes, until golden brown.
- Let sit on baking sheet for 1-2 minutes after baking to allow the chocolate to fully melt.
- Serve warm.