Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cheesy Garlic Drop Biscuits



I could easily eat an entire batch of these - YUMMM!!! They were perfect paired with our Grilled Steak Salad last night (recipe below). I got this recipe from a magazine at least 10 years ago. I think it was Family Circle??....

A quick stir, bake for 10 minutes, and they're ready to go.

Cheesy Garlic Drop Biscuits
Makes 10 biscuits

2 cups baking mix (I used Heart Healthy Bisquick)
2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
2 Tbsps melted butter or margarine
1/8 tsp garlic powder


  • Preheat oven to 450*F.

  • Stir baking mix, milk & cheese until soft dough forms. (I had to add about 2 Tbsps more milk to my dough.)

  • Drop by 10 spoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheet.

  • Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.

  • Stir together melted butter/margarine & garlic powder; brush over warm biscuits.


I dare you to eat just one...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails