Friday, October 29, 2010

Chicken w/ Cream of Mushroom Gravy

**This was seriously done in 30 minutes. I was not in the mood to cook dinner, but I felt guilty pulling out the old can of soup or macaroni. Then I realized I had not cooked chicken in a while, so I used my recipe for making pork chops and gravy and just did it with chicken instead. The flavor is still good, and mashed potatoes are always a hit with my girls.**

Chicken with Gravy
3 chicken breast (I buy the "select size" ones from Costco. I love them because they are already pre-portioned sizes of breasts that are 3 or 4 ounces each)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup milk
Lawry's seasoning salt

Place chicken breasts in a skillet. (I just put then in frozen) Sprinkle with Lawry's seasoning salt. Be careful not to use too much or it can get pretty salty. Brown each breast. It's okay if it sticks to the pan. The bits then end up adding more flavor. As the breasts were half way done, I cut mine in to cubes. Then I added the cream of mushroom soup and milk. This all simmered until the potatoes were done and the broccoli. (scroll down to the bottom of this post to see how we love our broccoli. This will serve 4-5

I just used instant mashed potatoes. They cook up real quick.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails