Friday, October 1, 2010

Creamy Meatballs


**This recipe came from www.thedailysmash101.blogspot.com I changed the recipe just a little bit, because I don't ever use Cream of Celery soup and it scared me, so I also added a can of Cream of Chicken. The meatballs got rave review from everyone who ate dinner, so that makes it "blogworthy." Go check out The Daily Smash 101 and see if you can be inspired by some her yummy looking recipes also.

Creamy Meatballs
1 can cream of celery soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can french onion soup
2 cups sour cream
2 lb bag or larger of Frozen Italian meatballs (I got mine at Wal-Mart)

Place all soup ingredients in crock pot. Stir well. Pour in meatballs. Cook on low heat for about 3-4 hours. Serve over Egg Noodles or rice.

ANOTHER VERSION from my friend Jen
2 cans cream of mushroom
1 can mushrooms
1pkg onion soup mix
Meatballs or stew meat already cubed or meat cut up for fajitas
1 cup sour cream
Place all ingredients in Crock pot except sour cream. Cook on low heat for 3-4 hours. Stir in the sour cream right before you are ready to serve. Serve with egg noodles or rice.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails