Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Italian Sausage Sandwiches


**I am trying to get a bunch of recipes from growing up on here, because I want to make a recipe book for some family members. This is a recipe my mom used to make quite often that I really liked. I hope your family will like it too.**

Italian Sausage Sandwiches
Mild or Sweet Italian Sausage links (However many you need for your family)
1/2 jar spaghetti sauce
American, Provolone, or your favorite cheese
French rolls

Place the sausage links in a large saucepan and pour the spaghetti sauce over top. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to a simmer. Let cook for about 30 minutes.

Cut open french rolls, and place some spaghetti sauce, then the sausage and then the cheese. You can put more sauce over top if you like.

**For my kids, I cut my sausages in half so they aren't as thick and then lay them on the french bread. (see picture above)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails