Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Potato Salad

**This is one of my most asked for recipes. It is already on this blog in a post for 4th of July salads, I believe, but it is so good that it deserved it's own post. All my friends and family ask for me to bring this to parties. My mom has made this salad since I was young and it is the ONLY potato salad that I will ever eat. All the others have some kind of bitter flavor that isn't enjoyable to me.**

Potato Salad
You could always add celery and/or onion if you want too
3 medium to large Russet Potatoes (I like to use red potatoes and just keep the skin on them, but you have to use more potatoes because they are smaller)
1 dozen eggs
2 single packets, or 1 side of the double packet "Buttermilk Recipe" ranch packets
(MUST BE PACKET THAT SAYS BUTTERMILK RECIPE)
1-2 cups Mayonaise

Boil the potatoes until cooked through. Cook the eggs until hard boiled. Cut the potatoes and eggs in to cubes. Place in a large bowl. Sprinkle Ranch packet dressing on to the potatoes and eggs. Stir well. Now add mayonaise until the desired consistency.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails