Saturday, January 28, 2012

Li'l Cheddar Meatloaves


**This recipe came from, Food, Friends and Fun. The only thing I did differently was the ketchup on top. Her recipe calls for more ingredients with the ketchup and I just didn't think it was needed, but go check her recipe out. My kids LOVE my own meatloaf recipe that was passed down from my mom, you can find it here, but I found this recipe and thought it was different from mine and that my family would still enjoy it and they did. They said they still like mine the best, but enjoyed this one. :)**

1 lb ground beef
1 egg
1/4 cup milk
1 cup shreddad cheddar cheese
1/2 cup quick cooking oats
1 pkg Lipton onion soup mix
2 cloves garlic
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
a few shakes Worcestershire sauce
Ketchup (for drizzle over top)

Mix all ingredients but the ketchup in a large bowl. Knead with hands until all ingredients are blended in and incorporated. Shape into 4 or more mini meat loaves. Place in a greased 9x13 baking dish. Drizzle ketchup over top. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails